nuffnang adds

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Perfect Way to Celebrate my 20s at Foodsbury, Seksyen 9, Shah Alam

7 December 2016

     Last 7th December was my Birthday and I celebrated with my family at one of the hipster cafe in Shah Alam. This cafe called Foodsbury and served only western food. This is a perfect place to celebrate out family reunion and celebrated my birthday especially the 20s. I remembered I just done an extremely difficult and challenging competition which is Olympiad Mathematics 2016 (I'll come to this story later) at University Putra Malaysia (UPM) so this can be a self-reward.



Superb Triple Chocolate Treat



Since I'm a burger-lover, I get myself a juicy The Beef Burger



My superheroes



Lamb Quesadilla



Stuffed Chicken with Chicken


     Some of the menu ordered by my family. Personally, I enjoyed eating the food here especially the drinks. I would like to rate the food 8/10. The price of the food is quite expensive especially when we came with all our family members.



My beloved family with my one and only nephew, Zafran!!!

     All in all, I think the food is super delicious but too expensive. But this place would be a great place for a special occasion or memorable celebration.




Link for Foodsbury:





No comments:

Post a Comment