nuffnang adds

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

A Short Escape to Monkey Beach, Pulau Pinang

I went to Monkey Beach last mid-semester break (I can't remember which semester) with my big brother. Monkey Beach located in Pulau Pinang and we take a boat-ride from Batu Ferrenghi beach. It cost Rm 100 per boat (2-way) and it can load up to 10 person. The beach is quite beautiful and clean compare to the other beach. The water is clear and completed with white sandy beach. We can do a lot of activities including jet ski, ATV and parasailing. BBQ site also prepared here but we have to bring our  own food. But I can say that the activities is very expensive but worth to try, maybe once in a lifetime. 


Otw to Monkey Beach



Me and my Big Bro take a walk along the beach



Enjoying the great company







Crystal clear water






I've tried to sleep in a hammock. Can cross that out from my bucket list.





Heading Back!!!

2 comments: